• Constructed Nature: An animated table doesn't require air, food, drink, or sleep.
• Antimagic Susceptibility: The table is incapacitated while in the area of an antimagic field. If targeted by dispel magic, the table must succeed on a Constitution saving throw against the caster's spell save DC or fall unconscious for 1 minute.
• False Appearance: While the table remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from a normal table.
• Charge: If the table moves at least 20 feet straight toward a target and then hits it with a ram attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 9 (2d8) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
• Ram: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d8 + 4) bludgeoning damage.