• Armor Class: 16 • Hit Points: 263 (17d10+85) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Con +9, Wis +0, Cha +0 • Condition Immunities:
blinded, charmed, deafened, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, prone • Senses:
blindsight 120 ft. (blind beyond this radius) • Challenge:
11 (7200 XP)
• Constructed Nature: An animated object doesn't require air, food, drink, or sleep.
The magic that animates an object is dispelled when the construct drops to 0 hit points. An animated object reduced to 0 hit points becomes inanimate and is too damaged to be of much use or value to anyone.
• Antimagic Susceptibility: The hut is incapacitated while the magic gem that animates it is in the area of an antimagic field. If targeted by dispel magic, the hut must succeed on a Constitution saving throw against the caster's spell save DC or fall unconscious for 1 minute.
• Siege Monster: The hut deals double damage to objects and structures.
• Multiattack: The hut makes three attacks with its roots. It can replace one of these attacks with a rock attack.
• Root: Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 60 ft., one target. Hit: 30 (4d10+8) bludgeoning damage.
• Rock: Ranged Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, range 120 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (3d8+8) bludegoning damage.