• Armor Class: 15 • Hit Points: 93 (11d10+33) • Speed: 0 ft., fly 20 ft. (hover)
• Saving Throws:
Wis +2 • Condition Immunities:
poisoned, prone • Senses:
darkvision 60 ft. • Languages:
understands Deep Speech and Undercommon but can't speak • Challenge:
5 (1800 XP) • Environments:
Cave, Dungeon, Underground
• Undead Fortitude: If damage reduces the zombie to 0 hit points, it must make a Constitution saving throw with a DC of 5+the damage taken, unless the damage is radiant or from a critical hit. On a success, the zombie drops to 1 hit point instead.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (4d6) piercing damage.
• Eye Ray: The zombie uses a random magical eye ray, choosing a target that it can see within 60 feet of it.
1. Paralyzing Ray. The targeted creature must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
2. Fear Ray. The targeted creature must succeed on a DC 14 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
3. Enervation Ray. The targeted creature must make a DC 14 Constitution saving throw, taking 36 (8d8) necrotic damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
4. Disintegration Ray. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw or take 45 (10d8) force damage. If this damage reduces the creature to 0 hit points, its body becomes a pile of fine gray dust.
If the target is a Large or smaller nonmagical object or creation of magical force, it is disintegrated without a saving throw. If the target is a Huge or larger nonmagical object or creation of magical force, this ray disintegrates a 10-foot cube of it.