• Amphibious: The bullywug can breathe air and water.
• Speak with Frogs and Toads: The bullywug can communicate simple concepts to frogs and toads when it speaks in Bullywug.
• Swamp Camouflage: The bullywug has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in swampy terrain.
• Standing Leap: The bullywug's long jump is up to 20 ft. and its high jump is up to 10 ft., with or without a running start.
• Multiattack: The bullywug makes two melee attacks: one with its bite and one with its spear.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) bludgeoning damage.
• Spear: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) piercing damage, or 5 (1d8 + 1) piercing damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.