• Keen Smell: The carrion crawler has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
• Spider Climb: The carrion crawler can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
• Multiattack: The carrion crawler makes two attacks: one with its tentacles and one with its bite.
• Tentacles: Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one creature. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) poison damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 minute. Until this poison ends, the target is paralyzed. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the poison on itself on a success.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (2d4 + 2) piercing damage.