• Armor Class: 12 • Hit Points: 27 (5d8+5) • Speed: 30 ft.
Intimidation +2, Sleight of Hand +4, Stealth +4 • Languages:
Common • Challenge:
0 (10 XP)
• Sneak Attack (1/turn): Darz deals an extra 7 (2d6) damage when he hits a target with a weapon attack and has advantage on the attack roll, or when the target is within 5 feet of an ally of Darz that isn't incapacitated and Darz doesn't have disadvantage on the attack roll.
• Roleplaying Information: In his youth, Darz was a member of the Xanathar Thieves' Guild in Waterdeep. After serving ten years in prison for his crimes, he cut all ties to the city and moved north to be a campground caretaker.
Ideal: "You csan run from your past, but you can't hide from it."
Bond: "I've made a new life in Triboar. I'm not gonna run away this time. "
Flaw: "I have no regrets. I do whatever it takes to survive."
• Shortsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6+2) piercing damage.
• Sling: Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4+2) piercing damage. Darz carries twenty sling stones.