• Armor Class: 16 • Hit Points: 161 (17d10+68) • Speed: 0 ft., fly 30 ft. (hover)
• Saving Throws:
Con +8, Wis +5 • Skills:
Perception +5 • Condition Immunities:
prone • Senses:
darkvision 120 ft. • Languages:
Deep Speech, Undercommon • Challenge:
10 (5900 XP) • Environments:
• Lightning Blood: A creature within 5 feet of the death kiss takes 5 (1d10) lightning damage whenever it hits the death kiss with a melee attack that deals piercing or slashing damage.
• Multiattack: The death kiss makes three tentacle attacks. Up to three of these attacks can be replaced by Blood Drain, one replacement per tentacle grappling a creature
• Tentacle: Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 20 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (3d6+4) piercing damage, and the target is grappled (escape DC 14) if it is a Huge or smaller creature. Until this grapple ends, the target is restrained, and the death kiss can't use the same tentacle on another target. The death kiss has ten tentacles.
• Blood Drain: One creature grappled by a tentacle of the death kiss must make a DC 16 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the target takes 22 (4d10) lightning damage, and the death kiss regains half as many hit points.