• Insanity: The derro has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened.
• Magic Resistance: The derro has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
• Sunlight Sensitivity: While in sunlight, the derro has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
• Hooked Shortspear: Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d4-1) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, the derro can choose to deal no damage and try to trip the target instead, in which case the target must succeed on a DC 9 Strength saving throw or fall prone.
• Light Repeating Crossbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 40/160 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) piercing damage.