• Dragon Fanatic: The dragonclaw has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened. While the dragonclaw can see a dragon or higher-ranking Cult of the Dragon cultist friendly to it, the dragonclaw ignores the effects of being charmed or frightened.
• Fanatic Advantage: Once per turn, if the dragonclaw makes a weapon attack with advantage on the attack roll and hits, it deals an extra 7 (2d6) damage.
• Pack Tactics: The dragonclaw has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the dragonclaw's allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
• Multiattack: The dragonclaw attacks twice with its scimitar.
• Scimitar: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.