• Armor Class: 15 • Hit Points: 78 (12d8+24) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Wis +3 • Skills:
Deception +4, Stealth +5 • Resistances:
one of the following: acid, cold, fire, lightning or poison • Languages:
Common, Draconic, Infernal • Challenge:
5 (1800 XP)
• Dragon Fanatic: The dragonfang has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened. While the dragonfang can see a dragon or higher-ranking Cult of the Dragon cultist friendly to it, the dragonfang ignores the effects of being charmed or frightened.
• Fanatic Advantage: Once per turn, if the dragonfang makes a weapon attack with advantage on the attack roll and hits, the target takes an extra 10 (3d6) damage.
• Limited Flight: The dragonfang can use a bonus action to gain a flying speed of 30 feet until the end of its turn.
• Multiattack: The Dragonfang attacks twice with its shortsword.
• Shortsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) damage of the type to which the dragonfang has resistance.
• Orb of Dragon's Breath (2/Day): Ranged Spell Attack: +5 to hit, range 50 ft., one target. Hit: 22 (5d8) damage of the type to which the dragonfang has damage resistance.