• Armor Class: 16 • Hit Points: 110 (17d8+34) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Wis +4 • Skills:
Deception +6, Stealth +7 • Resistances:
one of the following: acid, cold, fire, lightning or poison • Languages:
Common, Draconic, Infernal • Challenge:
7 (2900 XP) • Environments:
• Dragon Fanatic: The dragonsoul has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened. While the dragonsoul can see a dragon or higher-ranking Cult of the Dragon cultist friendly to it, the dragonsoul ignores the effects of being charmed or frightened.
• Fanatic Advantage: Once per turn, if the dragonsoul makes a weapon attack with advantage on the attack roll and hits, the target takes an extra 10 (3d6) damage.
• Limited Flight: The dragonsoul can use a bonus action to gain a flying speed of 30 feet until the end of its turn.
• Pack Tactics: The dragonsoul has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the dragonclaw's allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
• Multiattack: The Dragonsoul attacks twice with its shortsword.
• Shortsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage plus 10 (3d6) damage of the type to which the dragonsoul has resistance.
• Orb of Dragon's Breath (3/Day): Ranged Spell Attack: +7 to hit, range 90 ft., one target. Hit: 27 (6d8) damage of the type to which the dragonsoul has damage resistance.