• Armor Class: 14 • Hit Points: 33 (6d8+6) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Wis +2 • Skills:
Deception +3, Stealth +5 • Resistances:
one of the following: acid, cold, fire, lightning, or poison • Languages:
Common, Draconic • Challenge:
2 (450 XP) • Environments:
• Dragon Fanatic: The dragonwing has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened. While the dragonwing can see a dragon or higher-ranking Cult of the Dragon cultist friendly to it, the dragonwing ignores the effects of being charmed or frightened.
• Fanatic Advantage: Once per turn, if the dragonwing makes a weapon attack with advantage on the attack roll and hits, the target takes an extra 7 (2d6) damage.
• Limited Flight: The dragonwing can use a bonus action to gain a flying speed of 30 feet until the end of its turn.
• Pack Tactics: The dragonwing has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the dragonwing's allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
• Multiattack: The dragonwing attacks twice with its scimitar.
• Scimitar: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage plus 3 (1d6) damage of the type to which the cultist has resistance.