• Armor Class: 11 • Hit Points: 18 (4d6+4) • Speed: 20 ft.
• Condition Immunities:
poisoned • Resistances:
cold, fire, lightning • Senses:
darkvision 60 ft. • Languages:
Abyssal, telepathy 60 ft. (works only with creatures that understand Abyssal) • Challenge:
1/4 (50 XP) • Environments:
• Multiattack: The dretch makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d6) piercing damage.
• Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (2d4) slashing damage.
• Fetid Cloud (1/Day): A 10-foot radius of disgusting green gas extends out from the dretch. The gas spreads around corners, and its area is lightly obscured. It lasts for 1 minute or until a strong wind disperses it. Any creature that starts its turn in that area must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of its next turn. While poisoned in this way, the target can take either an action or a bonus action on its turn, not both, and can't take reactions.