• Maul: Melee Weapon Attack: +17 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 31 (6d6 + 10) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of the empyrean's next turn.
• Bolt: Ranged Spell Attack: +15 to hit, range 600 ft., one target. Hit: 24 (7d6) damage of one of the following types (empyrean's choice): acid, cold, fire, force, lightning, radiant, or thunder.
The empyrean can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time, and only at the end of another creature's turn. The empyrean regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
• Attack: The empyrean makes one attack.
• Bolster: The empyrean bolsters all nonhostile creatures within 120 feet of it until the end of its next turn. Bolstered creatures can't be charmed or frightened, and they gain advantage on ability checks and saving throws until the end of the empyrean's next turn.
• Trembling Strike (Costs 2 Actions): The empyrean strikes the ground with its maul, triggering an earth tremor. All other creatures on the ground within 60 feet of the empyrean must succeed on a DC 25 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.