• Armor Class: 18 • Hit Points: 153 (18d8+72) • Speed: 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Dex +7, Con +8, Wis +6, Cha +8 • Condition Immunities:
poisoned • Resistances:
cold, bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons that aren't silvered • Senses:
truesight 120 ft. • Languages:
Infernal, telepathy 120 ft. • Challenge:
12 (8400 XP) • Environments:
• Hellish Weapons: The erinyes's weapon attacks are magical and deal an extra 13 (3d8) poison damage on a hit (included in the attacks).
• Magic Resistance: The erinyes has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
• Multiattack: The erinyes makes three attacks
• Longsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing damage, or 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing damage if used with two hands, plus 13 (3d8) poison damage.
• Longbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage plus 13 (3d8) poison damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned. The poison lasts until it is removed by the lesser restoration spell or similar magic.
• Variant: Rope of Entanglement: Some erinyes carry a rope of entanglement (detailed in the Dungeon Master's Guide). When such an erinyes uses its Multiattack, the erinyes can use the rope in place of two of the attacks.
• Parry: The erinyes adds 4 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the erinyes must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.