• Fire Form: The elemental can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing. A creature that touches the elemental or hits it with a melee attack while within 5 ft. of it takes 5 (1d10) fire damage. In addition, the elemental can enter a hostile creature's space and stop there. The first time it enters a creature's space on a turn, that creature takes 5 (1d10) fire damage and catches fire; until someone takes an action to douse the fire, the creature takes 5 (1d10) fire damage at the start of each of its turns.
• Illumination: The elemental sheds bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light in an additional 30 ft..
• Water Susceptibility: For every 5 ft. the elemental moves in water, or for every gallon of water splashed on it, it takes 1 cold damage.
• Multiattack: The elemental makes two touch attacks.
• Touch: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) fire damage. If the target is a creature or a flammable object, it ignites. Until a creature takes an action to douse the fire, the target takes 5 (1d10) fire damage at the start of each of its turns.