• Dual Shields: The giant carries two shields, each of which is accounted for in the giant's AC. The giant must stow or drop one of its shields to hurl rocks.
• Multiattack: The giant makes two fireshield attacks.
• Fireshield: Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 22 (4d6+8) bludgeoning damage plus 7 (2d6) fire damage plus 7 (2d6) piercing damage.
• Rock: Ranged Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, range 60/240 ft, one target. Hit: 30 (4d10+8) bludgeoning damage.
• Shield Charge: The giant moves up to 30 feet in a straight line and can move through the space of any creature smaller than Huge. The first time it enters a creature's space during this move, it makes a fireshield attack against that creature. If the attack hits, the target must also succeed on a DC 21 Strength saving throw or be pushed ahead of the giant for the rest of this move. If a creature fails the save by 5 or more, it is also knocked prone and takes 18 (3d6+8) bludgeoning damage, or 29 (6d6+8) bludgeoning damage if it was already prone.