• Aura of Blood Thirst: If the flind isn't incapacitated, any creature with the Rampage trait can make a bite attack as a bonus action while within 10 feet of the flind.
• Multiattack: The flind makes three attacks: one with each of its different flail attacks or three with its longbow.
• Flail of Madness: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target. Hit: 10 (1d10+5) bludgeoning damage, and the target must make a DC 16 Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, the target must make a melee attack against a random target within its reach on its next turn. If it has no targets within its reach even after moving, it loses its action on that turn.
• Flail of Pain: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 it, one target. Hit: 10 (1d10+5) bludgeoning damage plus 22 (4d10) psychic damage.
• Flail of Paralysis: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (1d10+5) bludgeoning damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 16 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed until the end of its next turn.
• Longbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d8) piercing damage.