• Armor Class: 12 • Hit Points: 7 (2d6) • Speed: 5 ft., fly 30 ft.
Arcana +4, History +4, Religion +4 • Vulnerabilities:
psychic • Senses:
darkvision 60 ft. • Languages:
understands Undercommon but can't speak, telepathy 60 ft. • Challenge:
1/8 (25 XP) • Environments:
• Advanced Telepathy: The flumph can perceive the content of any telepathic communication used within 60 feet of it, and it can't be surprised by creatures with any form of telepathy.
• Prone Deficiency: If the flumph is knocked prone, roll a die. On an odd result, the flumph lands upside-down and is incapacitated. At the end of each of its turns, the flumph can make a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, righting itself and ending the incapacitated condition if it succeeds.
• Telepathic Shroud: The flumph is immune to any effect that would sense its emotions or read its thoughts, as well as all divination spells.
• Tendrils: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage plus 2 (1d4) acid damage. At the end of each of its turns, the target must make a DC 10 Constitution saving throw, taking 2 (1d4) acid damage on a failure or ending the recurring acid damage on a success. A lesser restoration spell cast on the target also ends the recurring acid damage.
• Stench Spray (1/Day): Each creature in a 15-foot cone originating from the flumph must succeed on a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw or be coated in a foul-smelling liquid. A coated creature exudes a horrible stench for 1d4 hours. The coated creature is poisoned as long as the stench lasts, and other creatures are poisoned while with in 5 feet of the coated creature. A creature can remove the stench on itself by using a short rest to bathe in water, alcohol, or vinegar.