• Armor Class: 15 • Hit Points: 102 (12d10+36) • Speed: 30 ft., swim 50 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Dex +6, Con +6, Int +5, Wis +4 • Skills:
Insight +4, Perception +7 • Senses:
darkvision 120 ft. • Languages:
Common, Sahuagin • Challenge:
7 (2900 XP)
• Assassinate: During its first turn, Ghald has advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn't taken a turn. Any hit Ghald scores against a surprised creature is a critical hit.
• Limited Amphibiousness: Ghald can breathe air and water, but he needs to be submerged at least once every 4 hours to avoid suffocating.
• Shark Telepathy: Ghald can magically command any shark within 120 feet of him, using a limited telepathy.
• Sneak Attack: Ghald deals an extra 14 (4d6) damage when he hits a target with a weapon attack and has advantage on the attack roll, or when the target is within 5 feet of an ally of Ghald's that isn't incapacitated and Ghald doesn't have disadvantage on the attack roll.
• Multiattack: Ghald makes three attacks, one with his bite and two with his shortswords.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 9 (2d4 + 4) piercing damage.
• Shortsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage.
• Garrote: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one Medium or Small creature against which Ghald has advantage on the attack roll. Hit: 9 (2d4 + 4) bludgeoning damage, and the target is grappled (escape DC 15). Until the grapple ends, the target can't breathe, and Ghald has advantage on attack rolls against it.