• Rampage: When the gnoll reduces a creature to 0 hit points with a melee attack on its turn, the gnoll can take a bonus action to move up to half its speed and make a bite attack.
• Multiattack: The gnoll makes two melee attacks with its spear or two ranged attacks with its longbow.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target. Hit: 4 (1d4+2) piercing damage.
• Spear: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6+2) piercing damage, or 6 (1d8+2) piercing damage when used with two hands to make a melee attack.
• Longbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) piercing damage, and the target's speed is reduced by 10 feet until the end of its next turn.