• Nimble Escape: The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.
• Multiattack: The goblin makes two attacks with its scimitar. The second attack has disadvantage.
• Scimitar: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.
• Javelin: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6) piercing damage.
• Redirect Attack: When a creature the goblin can see targets it with an attack, the goblin chooses another goblin within 5 feet of it. The two goblins swap places, and the chosen goblin becomes the target instead.