• Armor Class: 20 • Hit Points: 378 (36d10+180) • Speed: 40 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Dex +9, Con +12, Wis +12 • Skills:
Deception +15, Insight +12, Perception +12, Persuasion +15 • Condition Immunities:
charmed, exhaustion, frightened, poisoned • Resistances:
cold, fire, lightning • Senses:
truesight 120 ft. • Languages:
all, telepathy 120 ft. • Challenge:
24 (62000 XP)
• Shapechanger: Graz'zt can use his action to polymorph into a form that resembles a Medium humanoid, or back into his true form. Aside from his size, his statistics are the same in each form, Any equipment he is wearing or carrying isn't transformed.
• Legendary Resistance (3/Day): If Graz'zt fails a saving throw, he can choose to succeed instead.
• Magic Resistance: Graz'zt has advantage on saving throws against spell and other magic effects.
• Magic Weapon: Graz'zt's weapon attacks are magical.
Graz'zt's spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 23). Graz'zt can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
• Multiattack: Graz'zt attacks twice with the Wave of Sorrow.
• Wave of Sorrow (Greatsword): Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target, Hit; 20 (4d6 + 6) slashing damage plus 14 (4d6) acid damage.
• Teleport: Graz'zt magically teleports, along with any equipment he is wearing or carrying, up to 120 feet to an unoccupied space he can see.
Graz'zt can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action can be used at a time and only at the end of another creautre's turn. Graz'zt regains spent legendary actions at the start of his turn.
• Attack: Graz'zt attacks once with the Wave of Sorrow.
• Dance, My Puppet!: One creature charmed by Graz'zt that Graz'zt can see must use its reaction to move up to its speed as Graz'zt directs.
• Sow Discord: Graz'zt casts crown of madness or dissonant whispers.