• Armor Class: 16 • Hit Points: 136 (13d10+65) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Str +7, Con +8, Wis +4 • Condition Immunities:
poisoned • Resistances:
cold, fire, lightning, bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons • Senses:
darkvision 120 ft. • Languages:
Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft. • Challenge:
8 (3900 XP) • Environments:
• Magic Resistance: The hezrou has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
• Stench: Any creature that starts its turn within 10 feet of the hezrou must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of its next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the hezrou's stench for 24 hours.
• Multiattack: The hezrou makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage.
• Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
• Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day): The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning.
A hezrou has a 30 percent chance of summoning 2d6 dretches or one hezrou.
A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.