• Armor Class: 20 • Hit Points: 210 (20d10+100) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Condition Immunities:
charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned • Senses:
darkvision 120 ft. • Languages:
understands the languages of its creator but can't speak • Challenge:
16 (15000 XP) • Environments:
Dungeon, Ruins, Urban
• Fire Absorption: Whenever the golem is subjected to fire damage, it takes no damage and instead regains a number of hit points equal to the fire damage dealt.
• Immutable Form: The golem is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
• Magic Resistance: The golem has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
• Magic Weapons: The golem's weapon attacks are magical.
• Multiattack: The golem makes two melee attacks.
• Slam: Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 20 (3d8 + 7) bludgeoning damage.
• Sword: Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 23 (3d10 + 7) slashing damage.
• Poison Breath (Recharge 5-6): The golem exhales poisonous gas in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 19 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (l0d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.