• Multiattack: The ki-rin makes three attacks: two with its hooves and one with its horn.
• Hoof: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 15 ft, one target. Hit: 10 (2d4+5) bludgeoning damage.
• Horn: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8+5) piercing damage.
The ki-rin can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. The ki-rin regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
• Detect: The ki-rin makes a Wisdom (Perception) check or a Wisdom (Insight) check.
• Smite: The ki-rin makes a hoof attack or casts sacred flame.
• Move: The ki-rin moves up to its half its speed without provoking opportunity attacks.