• Armor Class: 16 • Hit Points: 83 (13d8+26) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Dex +7, Int +3 • Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Athletics +3, Perception +3, Sleight of Hand +7, Stealth +7 • Languages:
any one language (usually Common) plus thieves' cant • Challenge:
5 (1800 XP) • Environments:
• Cunning Action: On each of its turns, the thief can use a bonus action to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
• Evasion: If the thief is subjected to an effect that allows it to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, the thief instead takes no damage if it succeeds on the saving throw, and only half damage if it fails.
• Sneak Attack (1/Turn): The thief deals an extra 14 (4d6) damage when it hits a target with a weapon attack and has advantage on the attack roll, or when the target is within 5 feet of an ally of the thief that isn't incapacitated and the thief doesn't have disadvantage on the attack roll.
• Multiattack: The thief makes three attacks with its shortsword.
• Shortsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6+4) piercing damage.
• Light Crossbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8+4) piercing damage.
• Uncanny Dodge: The thief halves the damage that it takes from an attack that hits it. The thief must be able to see the attacker.