• Multiattack: The mezzoloth makes two attacks: one with its claws and one with its trident.
• Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d4 + 4) slashing damage.
• Trident: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage, or 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage when held with two claws and used to make a melee attack.
• Teleport: The mezzoloth magically teleports, along with any equipment it is wearing or carrying, up to 60 feet to an unoccupied space it can see.
• Variant: Summon Yugoloth (1/Day): The yugoloth attempts a magical summoning.
A mezzoloth has a 30 percent chance of summoning one mezzoloth.
A summoned yugoloth appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, does as it pleases, and can't summon other yugoloths. The summoned yugoloth remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner takes a bonus action to dismiss it.