• Extraordinary Feature: The mongrelfolk has one of the following extraordinary features, determined randomly by rolling a d20 or chosen by the DM:
1-3 - Amphibious: The mongrelfolk can breathe air and water.
4-9 - Darkvision: The mongrelfolk has darkvision out to a range of 60 feet.
10 - Flight: The mongrelfolk has leathery wings and a flying speed of 40 feet.
11-15 - Keen Hearing and Smell: The mongrelfolk has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
16-17 - Spider Climb: The mongrelfolk can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
18-19 - Standing Leap: The mongrelfolk's long jump is up to 20 feet and its high jump up to 10 feet, with or without a running start.
20 - Two-Headed: The mongrelfolk has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks and on saving throws against being blinded, charmed, deafened, frightened, stunned, or knocked unconscious.
• Mimicry: The mongrelfolk can mimic any sounds it has beard, including voices. A creature that hears the sounds can tell they are imitations with a successful DC 12 Wisdom (Insight) check.
• Multiattack: The mongrelfolk makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its claw or dagger.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4+1) piercing damage.
• Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4+1) slashing damage.
• Dagger: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4+1) piercing damage.