• Armor Class: 18 • Hit Points: 184 (16d10+96) • Speed: 20 ft., fly 30 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Con +11, Int +9, Wis +6, Cha +7 • Condition Immunities:
poisoned • Resistances:
cold, fire, lightning, bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons • Senses:
truesight 120 ft. • Languages:
Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft. • Challenge:
13 (10000 XP) • Environments:
• Magic Resistance: The nalfeshnee has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
• Multiattack: The nalfeshnee uses Horror Nimbus if it can. It then makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 32 (5d10 + 5) piercing damage.
• Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (3d6 + 5) slashing damage.
• Horror Nimbus (Recharge 5-6): The nalfeshnee magically emits scintillating, multicolored light. Each creature within 15 feet of the nalfeshnee that can see the light must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the nalfeshnee's Horror Nimbus for the next 24 hours.
• Teleport: The nalfeshnee magically teleports, along with any equipment it is wearing or carrying, up to 120 feet to an unoccupied space it can see.
• Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day): The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning.
A nalfeshnee has a 50 percent chance of summoning 1d4 vrocks, 1d3 hezrous, 1d2 glabrezus, or one nalfeshnee.
A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.