• Multiattack: The nycaloth makes two melee attacks, or it makes one melee attack and teleports before or after the attack.
• Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (2d6 + 5) slashing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 16 Constitution saving throw or take 5 (2d4) slashing damage at the start of each of its turns due to a fiendish wound. Each time the nycaloth hits the wounded target with this attack, the damage dealt by the wound increases by 5 (2d4). Any creature can take an action to stanch the wound with a successful DC 13 Wisdom (Medicine) check. The wound also closes if the target receives magical healing.
• Greataxe: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 18 (2d12 + 5) slashing damage.
• Teleport: The nycaloth magically teleports, along with any equipment it is wearing or carrying, up to 60 feet to an unoccupied space it can see.
• Variant: Summon Yugoloth (1/Day): The yugoloth chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning.
A nycaloth has a 50 percent chance of summoning 1d4 mezzoloths or one nycaloth.
A summoned yugoloth appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, does as it pleases, and can't summon other yugoloths. The summoned yugoloth remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner takes a bonus action to dismiss it.