• Aggressive: As a bonus action, the orc can move up to its speed toward a hostile creature that it can see.
• Corrupted Carrier: When the orc is reduced to 0 hit points, it explodes, and any creature within 10 feet of it must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 14 (4d6) poison damage and becomes poisoned. On a success, the creature takes half as much damage and isn't poisoned. A creature poisoned by this effect can repeat the save at the end of each of its turn, ending the effect on itself on a success. While poisoned by this effect, a creature can't regain hit points.
• Nurtured One of Yurtrus: The orc has advantage on saving throws against poison and disease.
• Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4+2) slashing damage plus 2 (1d4) necrotic damage.
• Corrupted Vengeance: The orc reduces itself to 0 hit points, triggering its Corrupted Carrier trait.