• Cunning Action: On each of its turns, the orc can use a bonus action to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
• Hand of Shargaas: The orc deals an 2 extra dice of damage when it hits a target with a weapon attack (included in its attacks).
• Shargaas's Sight: Magical darkness doesn't impede the orc's darkvision.
• Slayer: In the first round of a combat, the orc has advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn't taken a turn yet. If the orc hits a creature that round who was surprised, the hit is automatically a critical hit.
• Multiattack: The orc makes two scimitar or dart attacks.
• Scimitar: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (3d6+3) slashing damage.
• Dart: Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (3d4+3) piercing damage.
• Veil of Shargaas (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest): The orc casts darkness without any components. Wisdom is its spellcasting ability.