• Halfling Nimbleness: Oren can move through the space of any creature that is of a size large than his.
• Lucky: When Oren rolls a 1 on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, he can reroll the die and must use the new roll.
• Stout Resilience: Oren has advantage on saving throws against poison
• Roleplaying Information: Oren came to Nurthfurrow's End looking for easy work and found it. He sings for his supper, drinks like a fish, and wanders the fields at night dreaming up new lyrics to entertain the inn's other guests. Oren likes to stir up trouble from time to time, but he doesn't have a mean bone in his body.
Ideal: "Music is food for the soul."
Bond: "You had me at "Can I buy you a drink."
Flaw: "I have a knack for putting myself in harm's way. Good thing I'm lucky!"
• Dagger: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4+1) piercing damage. Duvessa carries only one dagger.