• Axiomatic Mind: The pentadrone can't be compelled to act in a manner contrary to its nature or its instructions.
• Disintegration: If the pentadrone dies, its body disintegrates into dust, leaving behind its weapons and anything else it was carrying.
• Multiattack: The pentadrone makes five arm attacks.
• Arm: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
• Paralysis Gas (Recharge 5-6): The pentadrone exhales a 30-foot cone of gas. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.