• Iron Boots: While moving, the redcap has disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks.
• Outsize Strength: While grappling, the redcap is considered to be Medium. Also, wielding a heavy weapon doesn't impose disadvantage on its attack rolls.
• Multiattack: The redcap makes three attacks with its wicked sickle.
• Wicked Sickle: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d4+4) slashing damage.
• Ironbound Pursuit: The redcap moves up to its speed to a creature it can see and kicks with its iron boots. The target must succeed on a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw or take 20 (3d10+4) bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone.