• Blood Frenzy: The sahuagin has advantage on melee attack rolls against any creature that doesn't have all its hit points.
• Limited Amphibiousness: The sahuagin can breathe air and water, but it needs to be submerged at least once every 4 hours to avoid suffocating.
• Shark Telepathy: The sahuagin can magically command any shark within 120 feet of it, using a limited telepathy.
• Multiattack: The sahuagin makes two melee attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws or spear.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) piercing damage.
• Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) slashing damage.
• Spear: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) piercing damage, or 5 (1d8 + 1) piercing damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.