• Armor Class: 11 • Hit Points: 36 (8d8) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Condition Immunities:
charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned, unconscious • Resistances:
bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons • Vulnerabilities:
fire • Senses:
darkvision 60 ft. • Languages:
understands the languages of its creator but can't speak • Challenge:
1 (200 XP) • Environments:
• False Appearance: While the scarecrow remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from an ordinary, inanimate scarecrow.
• Multiattack: The scarecrow makes two claw attacks.
• Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (2d4 + 1) slashing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened until the end of the scarecrow's next turn.
• Terrifying Glare: The scarecrow targets one creature it can see within 30 feet of it. If the target can see the scarecrow, the target must succeed on a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw or be magically frightened until the end of the scarecrow's next turn. The frightened target is paralyzed.