• Armor Class: 11 • Hit Points: 32 (5d8+10) • Speed: 20 ft., swim 30 ft.
darkvision 120 ft. • Languages:
understands Aquan and Common but can't speak • Challenge:
1 (200 XP)
• Limited Amphibiousness: The sea spawn can breathe air and water, but needs to be submerged in the sea at least once a day for 1 minute to avoid suffocating.
• Multiattack: The sea spawn makes three attacks: two unarmed strikes and one with its Piscine Anatomy.
• Unarmed Strike: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4+2) bludgeoning damage.
• Piscine Anatomy: The sea spawn has one or more of the following attack options, provided it has the appropriate anatomy:
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4+2) piercing damage.
Poison Quills. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 3 (1d6) poison damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
Tentacle. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6+2) bludgeoning damage, and the target is grappled (escape DC 12) if it is a Medium or smaller creature. Until this grapple ends, the sea spawn can't use this tentacle on another target.