• Barkskin: Sir Braford's AC can't be lower than 16.
• Special Equipment: Sir Braford wields Shatterspike, a magic longsword that grants a + 1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with it (included in his attack). See appendix B for the item's other properties.
• Tree Thrall: If the Gulthias Tree dies, Sir Braford dies 24 hours later.
• Longsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing damage, or 9 (1dlO + 4) slashing damage if used with two hands.
• Protection: When a creature Sir Braford can see attacks a target other than him that is within 5 feet of him, he can use a reaction to use his shield to impose disadvantage on the attack roll.