• Stone Camouflage: The giant has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
• Fling: The giant tries to throw a Small or Medium creature within 10 feet of it. The target must succeed on a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw or be hurled up to 60 feet horizontally in a direction of the giant's choice. and land prone, taking 1d6 bludgeoning damage for every 10 feet it was thrown.
• Rolling Rock: The giant sends a rock tumbling along the ground in a 30-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw, taking 22 (3d10 + 6) bludgeoning damage and falling prone on a failed save
• Multiattack: The giant makes two greatclub attacks.
• Greatclub: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (3d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
• Rock: Ranged Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 28 (4d10 + 6) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 17 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
• Rock Catching: If a rock or similar object is hurled at the giant, the giant can, with a successful DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, catch the missile and take no bludgeoning damage from it.