• Armor Class: 21 • Hit Points: 112 (15d8+45) • Speed: 30 ft.
Perception +3 • Condition Immunities:
blinded, charmed, deafened, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned • Resistances:
cold, fire • Senses:
blindsight 60 ft. (blind beyond this radius) • Languages:
understands Common but can't speak • Challenge:
6 (2300 XP)
• Constructed Nature: An animated object doesn't require air, food, drink, or sleep.
The magic that animates an object is dispelled when the construct drops to 0 hit points. An animated object reduced to 0 hit points becomes inanimate and is too damaged to be of much use or value to anyone.
• Antimagic Susceptibility: The armor is incapacitated while in the area of an antimagic field. If targeted by dispel magic, the armor must succeed on a Constitution saving throw against the caster's spell save DC or fall unconscious for 1 minute.
• False Appearance: While the armor remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from a normal suit of armor.
• Multiattack: The armor makes two melee attacks or uses Shocking Bolt twice.
• Greatsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6+3) slashing damage plus 3 (1d6) lightning damage.
• Shocking Bolt: Ranged Spell Attack: +4 to hit (with advantage on the attack roll if the target is wearing armor made of metal), range 60 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (3d6) lightning damage.