• Swarm: The swarm can occupy another creature's space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny insect. The swarm can't regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
• Spider Climb: The swarm can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
• Web Sense: While in contact with a web, the swarm knows the exact location of any other creature in contact with the same web.
• Web Walker: The swarm ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
• Bites: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 0 ft., one target in the swarm's space. Hit: 10 (4d4) piercing damage, or 5 (2d4) piercing damage if the swarm has half of its hit points or fewer.