• Chameleon Carapace: The thri-kreen can change the color of its carapace to match the color and texture of its surroundings. As a result, it has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide.
• Standing Leap: The thri-kreen's long jump is up to 30 feet and its high jump is up to 15 feet, with or without a running start.
• Multiattack: The thri-kreen makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) piercing damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 minute. If the saving throw fails by 5 or more, the target is also paralyzed while poisoned in this way. The poisoned target can repeat the saving throw on each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
• Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (2d4 + 1) slashing damage.
• Variant: Weapons Multiattack: The thri-kreen makes two gythka attacks or two chatkcha attacks.