• Chameleon Skin: The troglodyte has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide.
• Stench: Any creature other than a troglodyte that starts its turn within 5 ft. of the troglodyte must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of the creature's next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the stench of all troglodytes for 1 hour.
• Sunlight Sensitivity: While in sunlight, the troglodyte has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
• Multiattack: The troglodyte makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.
• Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) slashing damage.