• Chameleon Skin: The troglodyte has aadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide.
• Stench: Any creature other than a ttroglodyte that starts its turn within 5 feet of the troglodyte must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of the creature's next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the stench of all ttroglodytes for 1 hour.
• Sunlight Sensitivity: While in sunlight, the troglodyte has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
• Multiattack: The troglodyte makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with either its claws or its greatclub.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d4 + 4) piercing damage.
• Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d4 + 4) slashing damage.
• Greatclub: Melee Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
• Acid Spray (Recharge 6): The troglodyte spits acid in a line 15 feet long and 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw, taking 10 (3d6) acid damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.