• Charge: If the unicorn moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a target and then hits it with a horn attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 9 (2d8) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
• Magic Resistance: The unicorn has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
• Magic Weapons: The unicorn's weapon attacks are magical.
The unicorn's innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 14). The unicorn can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components:
• Multiattack: The unicorn makes two attacks: one with its hooves and one with its horn.
• Hooves: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft ., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
• Horn: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft ., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage.
• Healing Touch (3/Day): The unicorn touches another creature with its horn. The target magically regains 11 (2d8 + 2) hit points. In addition, the touch removes all diseases and neutralizes all poisons afflicting the target.
• Teleport (1/Day): The unicorn magically teleports itself and up to three willing creatures it can see within 5 ft. of it, along with any equipment they are wearing or carrying, to a location the unicorn is familiar with, up to 1 mile away.
The unicorn can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time, and only at the end of another creature's turn. The unicorn regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
• Hooves: The unicorn makes one attack with its hooves.
• Shimmering Shield (Costs 2 Actions): The unicorn creates a shimmering, magical field around itself or another creature it can see within 60 ft. of it. The target gains a +2 bonus to AC until the end of the unicorn's next turn.
• Heal Self (Costs 3 Actions): The unicorn magically regains 11 (2d8 + 2) hit points.