• Armor Class: 15 • Hit Points: 104 (11d10+44) • Speed: 40 ft., fly 60 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Dex +5, Wis +4, Cha +2 • Condition Immunities:
poisoned • Resistances:
cold, fire, lightning, bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons • Senses:
darkvision 120 ft. • Languages:
Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft. • Challenge:
6 (2300 XP) • Environments:
• Magic Resistance: The vrock has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
• Multiattack: The vrock makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its talons.
• Beak: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) piercing damage.
• Talons: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d10 + 3) slashing damage.
• Spores (Recharge 6): A 15-foot-radius cloud of toxic spores extends out from the vrock. The spores spread around corners. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned. While poisoned in this way, a target takes 5 (1d10) poison damage at the start of each of its turns. A target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. Emptying a vial of holy water on the target also ends the effect on it.
• Stunning Screech (1/Day): The vrock emits a horrific screech. Each creature within 20 feet of it that can hear it and that isn't a demon must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of the vrock's next turn .
• Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day): The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning.
A vrock has a 30 percent chance of summoning 2d4 dretches or one vrock.
A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.