• Armor Class: 18 • Hit Points: 229 (27d8+108) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Str +9, Dex +7, Con +8 • Skills:
Athletics +9, Intimidation +8, Perception +5, Persuasion +8 • Languages:
any two languages • Challenge:
12 (8400 XP) • Environments:
• Indomitable (3/Day): The warlord can reroll a saving throw it fails. It must use the new roll.
• Survivor: The warlord regains 10 hit points at the start of its turn if it has at least 1 hit point but fewer hit points than half its hit point maximum.
• Multiattack: The warlord makes two weapon attacks.
• Greatsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (2d6+5) slashing damage.
• Shortbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 80/320 it, one target. Hit: 6 (1d6+3) piercing damage.
The warlord can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. The warlord regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
• Weapon Attack: The warlord makes a weapon attack.
• Command Ally: The warlord targets one ally it can see within 30 feet of it. if the target can see and hear the warlord, the target can make one weapon attack as a reaction and gains advantage on the attack roll.
• Frighten Foe (Costs 2 Actions): The warlord targets one enemy it can see within 30 feet of it. If the target can see and hear it, the target must succeed on a DC 16 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened until the end of warlord's next turn.