, Lawful Good
• Armor Class: 12 • Hit Points: 31 (7d8) • Speed: 30 ft., fly 50 ft. in raven and hybrid forms
Insight +4, Perception +6 • Languages:
Common (can't speak in raven form) • Challenge:
2 (450 XP)
• Shapechanger: The wereraven can use its action to polymorph into a raven-humanoid hybrid or into a raven, or back into its human form. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn't transformed. It reverts to its human form if it dies.
• Mimicry: The wereraven can mimic simple sounds it has heard, such as a person whispering, a baby crying, or an animal chittering. A creature that hears the sounds can tell they are imitations with a successful DC 10 Wisdom (Insight) check.
• Multiattack (Human or Hybrid Form Only): The wereraven makes two weapon attacks, one of which can be with its hand crossbow.
• Beak (Raven or Hybrid Form Only): Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 piercing damage in raven form, or 4 (1d4+2) piercing damage in hybrid form. If the target is humanoid, it must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or be cursed with wereraven lycanthropy.
• Shortsword (Humanoid or Hybrid Form Only): Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6+2) piercing damage.
• Hand Crossbow (Humanoid or Hybrid Form Only): Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6+2) piercing damage.